Patient Safety Protocols
We are committed as always to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our patients and team. We do kindly ask, for the health and safety of patients and our staff, that only the patients receiving dental treatment come into the office. We will continue to use precautions with every patient we interact with in order to keep you safe!
Our entire staff and I will be at our office to help you. We have spent a lot of time evaluating the situation and what we need to do to continue to provide optimal laser, periodontal and implant therapy for all of our patients, including the newborn infants. We will have new PPE protocols and equipment. We want to make your experience at our office as safe and comfortable as possible.
Please read the procedures below for your scheduled appointment.
- Telephone check-in: Please call us at 954 722-1100 when you arrive in the parking lot. We will text you when it is time for you to come into the office for your appointment.
- If you are a new patient, or have any significant changes to your health history or medications, we ask that you attempt to fill out those forms at home, ahead of time.
- Social distancing will be essential in our reception room and throughout the office. Visitors can not come in with our patients, unless patient is a baby or child or an older patient who is disabled.
- Patients will need to wear a mask into the office. Each and every patient will be charged a $18 PPE fee, personal protection equipment fee, for each appointment including examinations, treatment and supportive periodontal maintenance. This allows us to protect you and ourselves.
- There will be a screening form for you fill out at each appointment and your temperature will be taken with an infrared forehead thermometer.
- You will notice that we will all be dressed differently, with all the needed PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), when necessary.
- All patients will be provided with an antibacterial and antiviral mouth rinse.
- You will be asked to wash your hands for 20 seconds if you are not wearing gloves.
- You will see us wash our hands, before we wear protective gloves, as we have always done.
- UV lights will be utilized for your safety.
- High speed filtration systems will be installed for aerosol producing procedures.
- For all aerosol producing procedures our outer gowns will be changed between patients.
- We will have office clothes and home clothes. Our office clothes will remain in the office and washed there.
The one thing that will not change is the dedication of my staff and myself to you. Our goal, whether in disinfection protocols or in delivery of dental care, is to exceed the norms and exceed your expectations.
We have many patients who have been patiently waiting for their dental care. We are ready to do that. We’ll try to get it done as quickly as possible, but never compromise on quality to do so.
Thank you for your support and patience as we get back to normal.
As always if you have any concerns or questions, please call us. We celebrated being in our office 44 years on February 17, 2020. Throughout those years we have always provided the highest quality and progressive treatment in a caring and safe environment. We all look forward to continuing that proud tradition for you.
Dr. Kenny Levine and Team