New Teeth in One Day with TeethXpress®
Stable New Teeth in a Single Day
Dr. Levine can provide you with stable new teeth during a one-day procedure. After initial preparation, he places a series of dental implants to support a full-arch set of teeth. The set of teeth is totally secure and will give you close to the same chewing power as natural teeth. Using the revolutionary TeethXpress procedure, there is no need for bone grafting for most patients.
Your new fixed-in teeth will be completely stable, will look totally natural and will not slip or irritate your gums. Due to the advanced technology that makes the TeethXpress system work, Dr. Levine can usually perform any needed extractions, place all your implants and provide you with a set of new replacement teeth all in a single day.
Experienced specialist in dental implant placement
Dr. Levine has helped many patients regain their smile with TeethXpress. He will ensure that your implant-supported new teeth are strong and durable and that your new smile is beautiful.
How TeethXpress Works
In the past, many people with severe bone loss in their jaw were not eligible for implant-supported replacement teeth, since implants need a certain amount of bone present for stability. The TeethXpress system uses specially designed implants that come in a variety of sizes and shapes. They are adaptable to almost every level of bone volume, thus removing the need for bone grafting for most patients.
Following a full diagnostic analysis of your jaw, Dr. Levine will place four to eight implants on each arch. He chooses the exact size and shape of implant that will work best for the amount of bone you have. Because bone grafting is mostly eliminated, the TeethXpress system has made the process of getting implant-supported, fixed-in teeth faster, more efficient and more affordable.
Dr. Levine partners with excellent restorative dentists and prosthodontists, specialists in the fabrication of dental restorations, for the creation of top-quality temporary and permanent new teeth. Dr. Levine is familiar with the particular skills and strengths of each practitioner in our local area and he will match you with the dentist best suited to your needs.
Advantages of Permanently Fixed-In Teeth
- You can eat the foods you want and need—Since your new teeth will have nearly the same chewing power as natural teeth, you will be able to eat the foods you want and need for proper nutrition without having to use a blender or cut your food up in tiny pieces.
- You won’t experience painful chewing or sores—Since your new teeth will be securely fixed onto implants, they won’t slip. Chewing will be easy and comfortable, and you will not end up with the painful sores that result from loose-fitting regular dentures.
- Your upper teeth have no false palate—Your new fixed-in teeth will not have the false palate that blocks your sense of taste and your perception of heat and cold. Eating and drinking will not only be more pleasurable, it will be safer.
- Your jawbone will be preserved—To maintain its volume and density, your jawbone needs the stimulation from chewing and biting forces on your tooth roots. Bone loss occurs when teeth are missing and simulation is absent. The pressure exerted by traditional dentures only accelerates the rate of loss. With implant-supported, fixed-in teeth, the chewing pressure on the implants works the same way as the pressure exerted on natural tooth roots, helping to prevent further bone loss.
Our TeethXpress Procedure
Dr. Levine will meticulously plan and execute each phase of your treatment to ensure a stable, beautiful and long-lasting result.
Advanced 3D diagnostics
Dr. Levine starts with a comprehensive oral exam and a full set of digital X-rays. He additionally uses our state-of-the-art cone beam 3D CT scanner to obtain highly detailed 3D 360-degree views of your teeth, jaw and surrounding area.
From these images, he is able to clearly see the bone volume across your entire jaw as well as all your anatomical structures, which is invaluable for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
Detailed treatment plan
Dr. Levine uses special 3D implant planning software to precisely work out the details of your treatment prior to surgery. Using the 3D images from the 3D CT scanner, he determines how many implants to place on your arch, and which size and shape of implant will work best in each position.
He will also plan any bone grafting that may be needed to boost support for your implants. Whether you need bone grafting or not depends on your individual circumstances and Dr. Levine will inform you ahead of time.
As needed, Dr. Levine uses implant planning software to create a surgical guide—a template that fits over the dental arch and marks exactly where to place each implant. He uses the guide during implant surgery for greater efficiency.
Implants and functional new teeth on the same day
On the day of your procedure, Dr. Levine will perform any necessary extractions and place all your implants. Your restorative dentist will then fit you with a temporary set of new teeth to wear while your implants heal.
Gentle laser therapy
At the conclusion of the procedure, Dr. Levine will use a dental laser to perform low-level laser therapy on all your surgically affected tissue. The laser energy helps stimulate healing while reducing swelling and post-treatment discomfort.
Your final, beautiful new teeth
Once your implants have healed, your restorative dentist will attach your final replacement teeth. Your new set of teeth will feel very comfortable, will look completely natural and aesthetic, and will have nearly the same strength and functionality of real teeth. You will be able to easily eat the foods you need and want, and speak and smile with new confidence!
Complimentary New Patient Exam
If you are currently wearing dentures or need all of your teeth replaced, take advantage of our new patient special offer to come and see Dr. Levine for a complimentary new patient exam. You can find out more about New Teeth in One Day with TeethXpress, and hear about our other options for implant-supported, full-arch replacement teeth. Dr. Levine will take the time to discuss your treatment options in detail and answer all your questions. Your visit will include:
- Thorough oral exam, including periodontal probing, oral cancer screening and bite and jaw function check
- Review of your medical and dental history
- Full-mouth X-rays
- Panoramic X-ray, if needed
- Intraoral and extraoral photos
- MySmile evaluation
- Personalized treatment plan
(up to $465 value)
To make an appointment, call 954‑722‑1100 or click here to request an appointment online.